Flexible Coupling, High Quality Jaw Coupling
1.LT type shaft coupling with elastic sleeve and pin are widely used in various mechanical and hydraulic fields, can adapt positive and negative changeful start frequent occasions.
2.Printing machinery / Packing machinery / Wood-working machinery etc large-scale mechanical equipment.
1.Because of elastic sleeve distortion and the teeth clearance between ring holes of half-coupling,the coupling has some compensatory of relativity shir and isolation properties.
2.Working temperature is -20ºC~+70ºC.
3.The marking method of Keyway forms and shaft holes size must be in accord with GB/T3852-1997.
|Bore diameter (mm)
|Length of bore(mm)||D||A||S||Limited compensation||Mass
|Y Type||J,J1,Z Type||Radial
1.Coupling weights in the sheet are calculated according to the minimum diameter and maximum length of the shaft hole.
2.Short overloading can not exceed 2 times rated normal torque.
3.Type of shaft holes, the lengths of L and L1 also can be produced as customer requirements.
4.Rotational inertia are similar value.
HangZhou CZPT Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the design and manufacture of various types of coupling. There are 86 employees in our company, including 2 senior engineers and no fewer than 20 mechanical design and manufacture, heat treatment, welding and other professionals.
Advanced and reasonable process, complete detection means. We company actively introduce foreign advanced technology and equipment, on the basis of the condition, we make full use of the advantage and do more research and innovation. Strict to high quality and operate strictly in accordance with the ISO9000 quality certification system standard mode.
Our company supplies different kinds of products. High quality and reasonable price. We stick to the principle of “quality first, service first, continuous improvement and innovation to meet the customers” for the management and “zero defect, zero complaints” as the quality objective.
After Sales Service
Our design team has experience in cardan shaft relating to product design and development. If you have any needs for your new product or wish to make further improvements, we are here to offer our support.
raw materials → Cutting → Forging →Rough machining →Shot blasting →Heat treatment →Testing →Fashioning →Cleaning→ Assembly→Packing→Shipping
We could develop the sample according to your requirement and amend the sample constantly to meet your need.
4.Research & Development
We usually research the new needs of the market and develop the new model when there is new cars in the market.
Every step should be special test by Professional Staff according to the standard of ISO9001 and TS16949.
Q 1: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are a professional manufacturer specializing in manufacturing
various series of couplings.
Q 2:Can you do OEM?
Yes, we can. We can do OEM & ODM for all the customers with customized artworks of PDF or AI format.
Q 3:How long is your delivery time?
Generally it is 20-30 days if the goods are not in stock. It is according to quantity.
Q 4: Do you provide samples ? Is it free or extra ?
Yes, we could offer the sample but not for free.Actually we have a very good price principle, when you make the bulk order then cost of sample will be deducted.
Q 5: How long is your warranty?
A: Our Warranty is 12 month under normal circumstance.
Q 6: What is the MOQ?
A:Usually our MOQ is 1pcs.
Q 7: Do you have inspection procedures for coupling ?
A:100% self-inspection before packing.
Q 8: Can I have a visit to your factory before the order?
A: Sure,welcome to visit our factory.
Q 9: What’s your payment?
Add: No.11 HangZhou Road,Chengnan park,HangZhou City,ZheJiang Province,China
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard|
What Are the Maintenance Requirements for Pin Couplings?
Pin couplings are known for their simplicity and ease of maintenance. Regular maintenance helps ensure the longevity and optimal performance of pin couplings in various mechanical systems. Here are the key maintenance requirements for pin couplings:
- Lubrication: Most pin couplings require periodic lubrication to reduce friction between the pins and the coupling hubs. Lubrication helps prevent wear and corrosion, ensuring smooth operation.
- Inspection: Regular visual inspections are essential to identify any signs of wear, misalignment, or damage. Inspecting the pins, coupling hubs, and surrounding components can help detect potential issues early on.
- Torque Check: It is crucial to periodically check and retighten the bolts or screws that secure the coupling to the shafts. Loose fasteners can lead to misalignment and coupling failure.
- Alignment: Proper shaft alignment is critical for the effective functioning of pin couplings. Regularly check and adjust the alignment if necessary to minimize wear and vibrations.
- Environmental Protection: In harsh environments or corrosive conditions, take measures to protect the pin coupling from contaminants or chemicals that could cause damage.
- Replacement of Worn Components: When any of the coupling components, such as pins or hubs, show signs of significant wear, they should be replaced promptly to prevent further damage.
It is important to follow the manufacturer’s maintenance guidelines and recommendations for the specific type of pin coupling used in the application. Regular maintenance not only ensures the smooth operation of the coupling but also helps prevent unexpected breakdowns and reduces the risk of costly downtime. Proper maintenance can extend the service life of pin couplings and contribute to the overall reliability of the connected equipment.
How Does a Pin Coupling Handle Angular, Parallel, and Axial Misalignment?
A pin coupling is designed to handle different types of misalignment, including angular, parallel, and axial misalignment. The unique construction of pin couplings allows them to accommodate these misalignments without compromising the efficiency and performance of the connected equipment.
1. Angular Misalignment: Angular misalignment occurs when the axes of the driving and driven shafts are not parallel but intersect at an angle. Pin couplings can tolerate angular misalignment because of their flexible and floating pin design. The two coupling halves are connected by a series of pins, which can pivot and move within the pin holes. This flexibility allows the coupling to bend slightly, adjusting to the angle of misalignment between the shafts.
2. Parallel Misalignment: Parallel misalignment happens when the axes of the driving and driven shafts are parallel, but they are laterally displaced from each other. Pin couplings can handle parallel misalignment to some extent due to the floating nature of the pins. The pins can move laterally within the pin holes, allowing the coupling to adapt to the offset between the shafts.
3. Axial Misalignment: Axial misalignment occurs when there is a linear displacement along the axis of one shaft concerning the other. While pin couplings primarily focus on handling angular and parallel misalignment, they may offer limited axial misalignment capabilities. The floating pins provide a small degree of axial movement, but excessive axial misalignment is best avoided to prevent additional stresses on the coupling.
It is important to note that while pin couplings can accommodate some degree of misalignment, excessive misalignment should be avoided to prevent premature wear and potential failure of the coupling and connected equipment. Regular inspection and maintenance can help identify and address any misalignment issues, ensuring the optimal performance and longevity of the pin coupling in power transmission applications.
Limitations and Disadvantages of Using Pin Couplings
While pin couplings offer various advantages and are suitable for many applications, they also have some limitations and disadvantages to consider:
- Misalignment Restrictions: Pin couplings can accommodate a certain degree of misalignment, but excessive misalignment can lead to increased wear and stress on the coupling components. They are not as effective at handling large angular or parallel misalignments compared to other flexible couplings like gear or elastomeric couplings.
- Less Damping Capacity: Pin couplings have limited damping capacity, which means they may not effectively absorb and reduce vibrations in the system. In applications where vibration damping is critical, elastomeric or flexible couplings may be more suitable.
- Noisy Operation: The rigid nature of pin couplings can lead to increased noise during operation, especially at high speeds or in applications with significant misalignment. This noise can be a concern in environments where noise levels need to be minimized.
- Higher Maintenance: Compared to maintenance-free couplings like certain types of elastomeric couplings, pin couplings may require more frequent inspection and maintenance. The pins and other components may experience wear over time and need replacement.
- Environmental Limitations: Some pin couplings may not be suitable for use in corrosive or high-temperature environments, depending on the materials used. Stainless steel or other corrosion-resistant materials can help mitigate this limitation.
- Size and Weight: In certain applications, the size and weight of pin couplings may be larger and heavier compared to other types of couplings. This can be a consideration in applications where weight is a concern or space is limited.
Despite these limitations, pin couplings remain a popular choice for many applications where their advantages, such as simplicity, durability, and cost-effectiveness, outweigh their disadvantages. It is crucial to carefully assess the specific requirements of the application and consider factors like misalignment, vibration, maintenance needs, and environmental conditions when selecting a coupling type.
editor by CX 2023-08-04