Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are extremely versatile, they will be resistant to rust and may be obtained with a higher level of ingress security than plastics can provide; therefore, they are more appropriate for demanding environments such as marine, drinking water treatment or leisure. The key good thing about aluminium enclosures is normally their EMI/RFI proper protection, which is vital for areas with a higher level of noises pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures can be found in a variety of sizes with safety from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI shielded series. Perspective all our ranges below.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to different metals such as for example stainless steel
– Ideal for demanding environments
– Can be coated for added resistance
Banking on our skilled and diligent work force we offer an exceptional selection of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Field, which are comprised of electrical wiring junction field, waterproof electrical junction field, weatherproof electrical junction box, flameproof electrical junction package. These boxes are very reliable and are created using quality raw materials. We can also custom design them as per the detail provided by our clients.
Aluminium is becoming increasingly the material of preference across a range of areas previously dominated by metal.
In addition the current trend can be seeing a move from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks will be put through less processes (i.e. heat treatment) which means they benefit from excellent stability specifically during high stock removal machining.
The web result is reduced waste, faster processing times and in the end reduced costs.
This selection of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a higher standard enclosure suitable for protecting internal electrical components from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures will be ideal for mounting to our selection of EPT rails, featuring a highly versatile enclosure that works extremely well in a wide variety of conditions. The enclosures feature a neoprene gasket that not merely offers a watertight seal but also provides an IP rating of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed with resilient aluminium alloy and show a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket rendering a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy structure with smooth finish
• Available in a variety of sizes to accommodate various applications
• Ideal for protecting internal parts from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and simple to customise
• High resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that can be used in a variety of environments
• Temperature selection; -20°C to +100°C
Our lightweight aluminum enclosure are made to meet the highest benchmarks of safeguard demanded by electrical and electronics designers, serving both professional and commercial market segments. They will be the ideal decision for housing electric and electronic tools of quality value with better anti-corrosion performance ,protect instruments even beneath the adverse environment.
Created for water-proof and dust-proof, IP 67
Applied for the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item zero holes, we can make holes if the customer provide drawing for hole
Presented by EPT, a range of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes certainly are a top quality aluminium alloy supplied with a natural finish no exterior coating. The enclosures will tolerate temps up to 250°C without undesireable effects to the enclosures composition, making them appropriate in harsher environments. Different sizes and wall thickness are available. No adhesive seal is included. All models are extremely reliable and excellent quality.
· Tough, diecast aluminium alloy electronic instrument enclosure
· Separate – self adhesive silicon gasket is included – provides protection against dirt and water
· Silicone rubber gasket remains flexible from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted variation is vibra done for a smooth surface with no sharp edges
· Painted variation is painted with tough – satin dark-colored polyester powder paint for a long lasting finish
Our Wintry Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are wintry rolled down to expected thickness. Aluminium Coils happen to be ideally applied for transportation, insulation as well in industrial and residential structure for wall structure cladding and roofing needs.
Aluminium enclosures are suitable for use as an over-all purpose enclosure, because of their light-weight yet durable style. aluminium enclosures are likewise great for RF projects or assignments which are at the mercy of weather. Due to the development of the enclosures, they can even be used for tasks involving high temperature as the conditions make an excellent high temperature sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are used in a wide range of applications such as: