Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that’s built for durability and strength. U1 bushings are used in an extensively wide variety of applications, including; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, and much more, we also offer most of these products. What models this bushing apart may be the high-quality steel building along with precise manufacturing and top quality control; this ensures that you always get a premium quality constant product. What really models us apart from the other men is our highly trained expert staff members and our company-wide aim of customer satisfaction.
1. Be certain the tapered cone floors of the bushing and the inside of the driven merchandise will be clean and free from anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or additional component type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to assure sliding fit on shaft.
4. With crucial on shaft, slide the sprocket or other component type to the required situation on the shaft. Make sure you keep the heads of the cap screws attainable.
5. Align the sprocket or part type, tighten the screws on the other hand and progressively until they will be pulled up tight. Usually do not work with extensions on the wrench handles , nor allow the sprocket or part to end up being drawn i connection with flange of bushing. At this time there must be a gap between the bushing flange and sprocket, make sure this gap does not close.
Dual split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with great clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or tied to mounting screws
External key of all sizes for great drive and higher torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for positive clamping
Solid flange to maintain concentric bores
Available in inches, metric, and spline bores. Bore range from 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Double Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Drive – With keys about both shaft and item to supply the strongest possible drive.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Self locking taper supplies the highest amount of mechanical locking item to product.
Taper bushing are widely used as well as sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are made of high quality engineered materials with wonderful tolerance. The feature is easy to make use of and needs no additional alteration. These bushings can fit almost all sorts of Split Taper Bushing china assemblies and sizes. They will be the best choice in style for mechanical connections.
To complete designations add bore size. For example: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: complete range of both metric and imperial available.
Standard range suits up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required will depend on the application.
Complete short reach range obtainable, for compact lightweight assemblies & Clean, Compact Design.
Simple installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing was created exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and will be purchased on the same page as the pulley you will need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Comes with 2 set screws.