4. Ambient temperature can be above the advised level – If the ambient temperature is too high, it may diminish the effectiveness of the gearbox. Installing a cooling fan, or shifting the application to a more viable location may solve this application.
3. Input acceleration too high – Lowering the input acceleration may help reduce the amount of deterioration on the gears.
2. Excessive load – Wear and tear on the gear is caused by contact with other gears. Reducing the strain will lower the strain the gears make with each other. If a higher load is required, utilizing a larger gearbox could be necessary.
1. Improper installation – Ensure that all bolts connecting the engine and the gearbox are securely fastened.
Problem: Gear Teeth Wear
Solution: Wear and tear on gearboxes is natural occurrences. Proper use and system maintenance can help extend their lifetime of the gearbox.
3. Gears in locked position – Gears might need to be replaced due to deterioration. Another possibility will be that a foreign object may need to be removed from within the gearbox, leading to the gears to maintain the locked position. Check with your dealer for gearbox construction guarantee information.
2. Gear tooth are worn – Have to replace put on gears. Check with your dealer for guarantee information.