DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This electrical power unit features a electrical power up gravity down circuit. Start the motor to extend the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve might be presented if needed. Also a strain compen sated flow management could be additional to your circuit to control the descent velocity in the cylinder.
Remark: Please seek the advice of our revenue engineer for your distinct pump displacement, motor power or tank capability.
one. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all of the hydraulic elements concerned prior to set up of the power unit.
three. Viscosity on the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which must also be clean and totally free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is advisable.
4. The power unit must be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil level inside the tank after the original operating of your power unit.
6. Oil changing is required after the initial one hundred operation hours, afterwards as soon as each 3000 hrs.
DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This power unit has a energy up power down circuit with load holding on each A & B ports. A strain compensatred flow management may be extra to circuit to control the decent velocity from the cylinder.
1. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all of the hydraulic elements concerned in advance of installation of the power unit.
3. Viscosity in the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which should really also be clean and no cost of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is advised.
4. The power unit ought to be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil degree while in the tank after the initial running of the power unit.
six. Oil transforming is required right after the original a hundred operation hours, afterwards once every 3000 hrs.